Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Okay, I think I totally have writer's block.  I am so nervous about what to write about, or that I need to write something profound, so I end up not writing at all. Obviously, this is not what blogs are meant for...so, here goes. I have been working in my classroom every week since we left for summer. So far, I have created a cute bulletin board that says "Let's Taco Bout Me" which I took from a cute bulletin board from Rachelle and Natalie at What the Teacher Wants. I will post the picture and activity to accompany it tomorrow, no matter how long it takes to figure it out! I have also decided to use the Daily 5 next year. I have been reading about it since January but I wasn't ready to jump start it mid year. Now, I think I have a good understanding of it, and will be implementing it day one. I am also going to give Math Workshops a try. Am I the only one that feels bad for last year's students every year because I am doing better things this year? These blogs have been so inspiring, and I am so excited to use the great ideas I have seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment