Thursday, July 21, 2011

Target Finds!

I know that I should be focused on Back to School, but I couldn't resist these items!  I hope I don't forget that I have them when the time comes :)  Here are some cutesy things I found at the Dollar Spot this week:

I don't how I will use these exactly, but they will be so cute for Read Across America!



These will be used for "ar"rrgh activities early in the year.  I'm thinking Making Words, or sentence building activites, or word sorts...the list is endless!

These are so cute!  They are intended to hold actual cupcakes but I thought the kids would love them for word work activities.  I might do compound words (cupcake), swEEt words (words with ee patterns) or long a/short a word sorts.   Again, the list of activites is endless...


Ooohh!  The popcorn boxes!  I have seen so many cute popcorn activities on my favorite blogs.  As soon as I saw these, I snatched them up!  Now I wish I would have just bought all red - but at least this way each child or group will have a different color.


That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment