Sunday, May 20, 2012

I have been a terrible, no good blogger.  This kindergarten / first grade combination class took so much out of me this year.  I only had to time to focus on teaching my cuties and being a mom.  Hopefully this summer I will post some ideas in case anyone looking for help in their combination class will find a little something.  I wasn't too lucky when I went searching...

Here are some pictures of Open House.  My first graders were completely engrossed in the Rain Forest, while my kindergarteners learned all about plants and insects with their Spring Garden theme.  You can see my classroom is split in half.  I don't know that I would necessarily do it like that again when I teach a combo in the future.

I  hope you enjoy the pictures!  13 days til summer, and counting!!

1 comment: